Food Preparation Worker
- First shift
- 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Weekly competitive pay
- Quick cash with direct deposit
- Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
- Employee incentives and benefits
- Employee of the month programs
- Work with a great company!
- Consistently observe safe food handling practices and company guidelines while preparing ingredients
- Safely and efficiently wash, slice, peel, chop, trim, and grate fruits and vegetables
- Weigh, measure, and mix ingredients in a recipe
- Properly store and rotate ingredients to preserve freshness
- Maintain a safe, organized, and clean work environment
- Assist with inventory, food storage, and other assigned tasks
- Follow and complete all written and verbal instructions promptly
- Work individually and with a team to meet daily goals
- Wear protective gear when necessary
- Required to stand for long periods
- Previous kitchen production experience is a plus
- Understand fundamentals of food and preparation
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to follow and measure out recipes
- May engage in frequent bending, squatting, pushing, and pulling
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with precision
- Great attendance and punctual
Surge hires for a variety of top jobs in the area. We specialize in staffing for administrative, call centers, hospitality, logistics, manufacturing, automotive, and technology roles! Call your local branch today and we would be happy to discuss all options with you.
We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
-Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
-Great Weekly Pay
-Free Skills Training
- Direct hire
Surge is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workplace. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.