Food Processing Worker
- Second shift, Monday - Friday
- 2:30 pm - 1:00 am
- Weekly competitive pay
- Quick cash with direct deposit
- Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
- Employee incentives and benefits
- Employee of the month programs
- Work with a great company!
- Monitor machines including boilers, ovens, fryers, and cookers and make needed adjustments
- Program equipment cooking temperature and time according to specifications and recipes
- Learn different types of alarms or malfunctions to equipment and operate shut-off switches when necessary
- Remove the finished product from the production line for packaging
- Ensure safe food handling and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) are followed
- Maintain an efficient flow of products through the production process
- Inspect product to meet quality standards
- Assist with inventory, food storage, and other closeout tasks
- Work with the team to meet company deadlines, quotas, and goals
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized work environment
- Previous food production experience is a plus
- Required to stand for long periods
- Must be able to work in various weather and temperature conditions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with precision
- Strong communication, multitasking, and collaboration skills
- Great attendance and punctual
Surge hires for a variety of top jobs in the area. We specialize in staffing for administrative, call centers, hospitality, logistics, manufacturing, automotive, and technology roles! Call your local branch today and we would be happy to discuss all options with you.
We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
-Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
-Great Weekly Pay
-Free Skills Training
- Direct hire
Surge is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workplace. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.