- First shift, Monday - Saturday
- 7:00 am - 3:30 pm, some Saturday's required
- Weekly competitive pay
- Quick cash with direct deposit
- Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
- Employee incentives and benefits
- Employee of the month programs
- Work with a great company!
- Routine fault finding, testing, replacing, inspecting, improving, installing, maintaining, repairing of all electrical equipment in compliance with all good practice guides
- Maintain clean indoor and outdoor premises
- Read and interpret blueprints and work orders
- Install appliances, equipment, and furniture
- Perform minor fixes such as drywall repair, plastering, carpentry, flooring repair, painting, building fixtures, etc.
- Inspect equipment to determine repair need
- Replace lightbulbs
- Routinely check the functionality of safety systems
- Comply with health and safety regulations and always wear protective gear
- To carry out general repairs and planned preventative maintenance
- Building (wiring) control cabinets
- Electrical troubleshooting and repair – PLC (programmable logic controllers), CNC (Computer Numeric Control), 480V 3-phase wiring
- Preventative Maintenance
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Can supply own hand tools
- Follow written and verbal instructions
- General knowledge of carpentry and maintenance
- Proficient with hand and power tools
- Familiar with PC based software must include word-processing, spreadsheet and email based systems
- Maintenance Electrician experience in a manufacturing environment or Electrical Maintenance Certificate/Degree
Surge hires for a variety of top jobs in the area. We specialize in staffing for administrative, call centers, hospitality, logistics, manufacturing, automotive, and technology roles! Call your local branch today and we would be happy to discuss all options with you.
We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
-Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
-Great Weekly Pay
-Free Skills Training
- Direct hire
Surge is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workplace. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.