Pallet & Truss Assembler
- First shift, Saturday-Monday
- 6:00 am-6:00 pm
- Weekly competitive pay
- Quick cash with direct deposit
- Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
- Employee incentives and benefits
- Employee of the month programs
- Work with a great company!
- Breaking down pallets
- Assemble components of pallets and/or trusses
- Transfer pallets from the assembly area to the holding area
- Stack completed product under set procedures
- Cover, label, and band together finished products
- May include operation of conveyors, tape machines, pallet jacks, and forklifts
- Inspect product quality upon completion
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized work environment
- Comply with company safety protocols and always wear protective gear
- Required to stand for long periods of time
- No experience necessary
- Will involve some repetitive motions
- Must be able to work in various weather and temperature conditions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and organization skills
- May engage in frequent bending, squatting, pushing, and pulling
- Great attendance and punctual
Surge hires for a variety of top jobs in the area. We specialize in staffing for administrative, call centers, hospitality, logistics, manufacturing, automotive, and technology roles! Call your local branch today and we would be happy to discuss all options with you.
We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
-Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
-Great Weekly Pay
-Free Skills Training
- Direct hire
Surge is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workplace. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.