- Third shift, Monday-Friday
- 11:00 pm-7:00 am
- Weekly competitive pay
- Quick cash with direct deposit
- Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
- Employee incentives and benefits
- Employee of the month programs
- Work with a great company!
- Carefully and accurately use tools or machines to assemble parts
- Read and understand assembly instructions, blueprints, and schematics
- Conduct quality control checks and report discrepancies
- Hand bind and pack kits, goods, and other projects that cannot be assembled by machines
- Operate conveyors, tape machines, pallet jacks, forklifts, etc.
- Resolve production issues, troubleshoot basic malfunctions, or request repairs
- Pack and finish skids for shipment
- Properly complete load tags and other necessary paperwork
- Maintain a clean, organized, and safe work environment
- Comply with health and safety regulations and always wear protective gear
- Required to stand for long periods
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Must be able to work in various weather and temperature conditions
- High level of manual dexterity
- Will engage in frequent bending, squatting, pushing, and pulling
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with precision
- Willingness to learn
- Reliable and punctual
Surge hires for a variety of top jobs in the area. We specialize in staffing for administrative, call centers, hospitality, logistics, manufacturing, automotive, and technology roles! Call your local branch today and we would be happy to discuss all options with you.
We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
-Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
-Great Weekly Pay
-Free Skills Training
- Direct hire
Surge is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workplace. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.