Extruding & Forming Machine Operators Fiberglass &
- Second shift, Monday - Friday
- 3:00 pm - 11:30 pm
- Weekly competitive pay
- Quick cash with direct deposit
- Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
- Employee incentives and benefits
- Employee of the month programs
- Work with a great company!
- Operator and tend machinery that saw, cut, shear, slit, punch, crimp, notch, bend, or straighten metal and plastic material
- Determine production equipment settings according to product specifications
- Locate defects and ensure conformance to specifications by measuring and examining extruded products
- Adjust temperature controls when necessary
- Learn basic diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
- Maintain a clean, organized, and safe work environment
- Comply with health and safety regulations and always wear protective gear
- Previous manufacturing or warehouse experience preferred but not required
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Engage in repetitive motions including bending, squatting, pushing, and pulling
- Willingness to learn and enthusiastic
- Work in various weather and temperature conditions
Surge hires for a variety of top jobs in the area. We specialize in staffing for administrative, call centers, hospitality, logistics, manufacturing, automotive, and technology roles! Call your local branch today and we would be happy to discuss all options with you.
We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
-Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
-Great Weekly Pay
-Free Skills Training
- Direct hire
Surge is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workplace. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.