Food Production Associate
Surge in Partnership with Menasha
- Second shift, Monday - Friday
- 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Weekly competitive pay
- Quick cash with direct deposit
- Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
- Employee incentives and benefits
- Employee of the month programs
- Work with a great company!
- Monitor food cooking machines and adjust the controls for devices such as boilers, ovens, fryers, and cookers
- Program kitchen equipment to operate according to company and recipe standards and make changes to cooking temperature and time
- React to any type of alarms or malfunctions of the equipment and operate the shut-off switch when necessary
- Load raw ingredients into the cooking machine and measure the amount needed by following company recipes and industry standards
- Comprehend written instructions and recipes from the company when putting together ingredients and starting a new batch of products
- Remove the finished product from the production line and push batches to the next step of the process for packaging
- Verify that each finished item meets the quality standards of the company by observing the size, shape, and luster of each item
- Sanitize all materials and machinery parts at the end of each shift and clean the workspace at the worker station by following company cleanliness standards
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Utilize various tools and equipment
- Ability to work in various weather and temperature conditions
- Fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Follow written and verbal instructions
Surge hires for a variety of top jobs in the area. We specialize in staffing for administrative, call centers, hospitality, logistics, manufacturing, automotive, and technology roles! Call your local branch today and we would be happy to discuss all options with you.
We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
-Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
-Great Weekly Pay
-Free Skills Training
- Direct hire
Surge is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workplace. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.