- Second shift, Monday - Friday
- 3:00 pm - 12:30 am
- Weekly competitive pay
- Quick cash with direct deposit
- Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
- Employee incentives and benefits
- Employee of the month programs
- Work with a great company!
- Operate woodworking machines and handheld tools
- Read and interpret blueprints, sketches, and drawings
- Choose appropriate materials, fittings, and tools for reach project
- Prepare estimates and properly measure space
- Complete custom build pieces efficiently
- Utilize design software and other programs
- Apply sealant, varnish, and paint
- Inspect product for quality, specifications, and damages
- Comply with health and safety regulations and always wear protective gear
- Maintain a clean, organized, and safe work environment
- Previous experience and/or education in the field
- Understanding of necessary mathematics
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Problem solver
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work in various weather and temperature conditions
- Required to stand for an extended time
- Knowledge of design software is a plus
Surge hires for a variety of top jobs in the area. We specialize in staffing for administrative, call centers, hospitality, logistics, manufacturing, automotive, and technology roles! Call your local branch today and we would be happy to discuss all options with you.
We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
-Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
-Great Weekly Pay
-Free Skills Training
- Direct hire
Surge is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workplace. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.