Forklift Operator (930261)
- First shift, Saturday - Monday
- 6:00 am - 6:30 pm
- Weekly competitive pay
- Quick cash with direct deposit
- Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
- Employee incentives and benefits
- Employee of the month programs
- Work with a great company!
- Operate powered industrial equipment within the safety and operational requirements
- Unload heavy products from incoming vehicles and transport them to designated areas
- Find and move stock to pallets or crates for storage or shipment
- Perform quality and accuracy checks
- Promptly and securely pick, wrap, and stage orders for shipment
- Inspect equipment to ensure functionality and schedule maintenance when needed
- Use RF scanning equipment or computers to process transactions, review picklist, transfer orders, track materials, and audit shipments for accuracy
- Complete physical inventory checks as necessary
- Comply with health and safety regulations and always wear protective gear
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized work environment
- Prior experience operating powered industrial equipment in a warehouse setting
- Excellent communication, time-management, collaboration skills
- Must be able to work in contrasting temperatures
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to assignments in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent coordination and safety-focused
- May need to stand for long periods
- May need to carefully bend, squat, push, pull, and lift
Surge hires for a variety of top jobs in the area. We specialize in staffing for administrative, call centers, hospitality, logistics, manufacturing, automotive, and technology roles! Call your local branch today and we would be happy to discuss all options with you.
We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
-Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
-Great Weekly Pay
-Free Skills Training
- Direct hire
Surge is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workplace. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.