Driver Helper (928516)
- First shift, Monday - Friday
- 5:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Weekly competitive pay
- Quick cash with direct deposit
- Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
- Employee incentives and benefits
- Employee of the month programs
- Work with a great company!
- Driver Helper will not drive the delivery vehicle but assist the driver in transporting products
- Transport products from distribution center to customer locations
- Check cargo to ensure safe conditions prior to loading
- Carefully and efficiently unload and load products
- Operate forklift, hand-truck, or dolly to move products to and from the vehicle
- Complete delivery paperwork and logs
- Perform inspections before and after trip
- Utilize GPS to aid the driver
- Obtain necessary signatures before completing delivery
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external customers and team members
- Analyze situations and quickly resolve problems
- Report all relevant problems to the supervisor
- Set road flares, warning triangles, etc.
- Comply with health and safety regulations and always wear protective gear
- Be aware of the construction, traffic, and delays that will impact delivery
- Previous customer service experience
- Comfortable sitting for an extended time
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Engage in frequent bending, squatting, pushing, lifting, and pulling
- Work in various temperatures and weather conditions
- Ability to follow a strict schedule and meet deadlines
- Sound judgment, time-management, and decision-making skills
- Great attendance and punctual
Surge hires for a variety of top jobs in the area. We specialize in staffing for administrative, call centers, hospitality, logistics, manufacturing, automotive, and technology roles! Call your local branch today and we would be happy to discuss all options with you.
We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
-Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
-Great Weekly Pay
-Free Skills Training
- Direct hire
Surge is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workplace. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.