Paper Goods Machine Operator (927505)
- First shift, Monday - Friday
- 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Weekly competitive pay
- Quick cash with direct deposit
- Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
- Employee incentives and benefits
- Employee of the month programs
- Work with a great company!
- Operate machinery that converts, saws, corrugates, bands, wraps, boxes, forms, or seals paper or paperboard sheets into products
- Inspect product for quality and damages
- Verify conformance to work orders and instructions
- Make needed adjustments to meet specifications
- Correct malfunctions including improper forming, glue flow, or pasteboard tension
- Regulate tension on pressure rolls, coordinate speed of machine components, and modify glue/paraffin temperature
- Examine machinery for functionality and learn basic troubleshooting
- Comply with health and safety regulations and always wear protective gear
- Required to stand for long periods
- Work in various weather and temperature conditions
- Engage in frequent bending, squatting, pushing, and pulling
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Great attendance and punctual
Surge hires for a variety of top jobs in the area. We specialize in staffing for administrative, call centers, hospitality, logistics, manufacturing, automotive, and technology roles! Call your local branch today and we would be happy to discuss all options with you.
We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
-Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
-Great Weekly Pay
-Free Skills Training
- Direct hire
Surge is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workplace. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.