Recycling Facility Worker (930064)
- Weekly competitive pay
- Quick cash with direct deposit
- Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
- Employee incentives and benefits
- Employee of the month programs
- Work with a great company!
- Process recyclable materials
- Sort, separate, and group different materials based on their components
- Ensure hazardous, chemical, and medical materials are disposed of properly
- Operate forklifts, wheel/utility loaders, or trucks, to transport materials to designated areas
- Compress recyclable materials into bundles/bales using balers
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Sweep, rake, vacuum, and remove broken glass, paper debris, spills, etc.
- Prepare recyclables for shipment
- Clean, inspect, and lubricate equipment for upkeep
- Dismantle some products and separate their components
- Perform routine maintenance, troubleshoot, or minor repairs on equipment
- Comply with company policies and regulations and always wear protective gear
- Physical strength to lift heavy materials throughout the day
- Forklift experience is a plus
- Required to stand for long periods
- May involve some repetitive motions
- Ability to work in various weather and temperature conditions
- Engage in bending, squatting, pushing, and pulling
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Ability to work individually and with a team
Surge hires for a variety of top jobs in the area. We specialize in staffing for administrative, call centers, hospitality, logistics, manufacturing, automotive, and technology roles! Call your local branch today and we would be happy to discuss all options with you.
We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
-Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
-Great Weekly Pay
-Free Skills Training
- Direct hire
Surge is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workplace. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.