- Second shift
- 3:30 pm - 12:00 am
- Weekly competitive pay
- Quick cash with direct deposit
- Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
- Employee incentives and benefits
- Employee of the month programs
- Work with a great company!
- Remove bones, sinews, and fatty tissues and prepare the product in preparation for packaging
- Operate industrial-grade cutters, slicers, and knives to obtain various cuts and textures
- Review specifications including cut, weight, and fat content
- Inspect and clean cuts of meat according to federal regulations and quality standards
- Convey prepped product to the packaging area
- Operate wrapping and packaging equipment to prepare the product for shipment
- Ensure equipment is operational and safe before use
- Learn basic troubleshooting and perform minor repairs on machines
- Work with a team to meet daily quotas, deadlines, and goals
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized work environment
- Comply with all health and safety regulations and always wear protective gear
- Required to stand for long periods
- May engage in bending, squatting, pushing, pulling, and lifting
- Must be able to work in various weather conditions
- Strong communication, organization, and collaboration skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with precision
- Team player
- Great attendance
Surge hires for a variety of top jobs in the area. We specialize in staffing for administrative, call centers, hospitality, logistics, manufacturing, automotive, and technology roles! Call your local branch today and we would be happy to discuss all options with you.
We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
-Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
-Great Weekly Pay
-Free Skills Training
- Direct hire
Surge is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workplace. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.