- Second shift, Monday - Friday
- 2:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Weekly competitive pay
- Quick cash with direct deposit
- Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
- Employee incentives and benefits
- Employee of the month programs
- Work with a great company!
- Operate forklifts, counterbalance lift, cherry pickers, turret trucks, and reach trucks
- Unload materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stack them in designated areas
- Transport incoming and outgoing shipments
- Inspect machinery to determine the need for repairs and troubleshoot when necessary
- Use a handheld scanner or computer to review picklist, transfer orders, and track materials
- Comply with company safety protocols and always wear protective equipment
- Lead a team to meet daily quotas, goals, and deadlines
- Help maintain a safe, clean, and organized work environment
- Train and supervise a team at each stage of production
- Provide documentation with confirmed counts and product verification for inventory
- Effectively communicate information and respond to questions from team members
- Prior experience in a warehouse setting is required
- Ability to multitask and adapt to assignments
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with precision
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Great attendance, reliable, and punctual
Surge hires for a variety of top jobs in the area. We specialize in staffing for administrative, call centers, hospitality, logistics, manufacturing, automotive, and technology roles! Call your local branch today and we would be happy to discuss all options with you.
We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
-Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
-Great Weekly Pay
-Free Skills Training
- Direct hire
Surge is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workplace. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.