- Weekly competitive pay
- Quick cash with direct deposit
- Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
- Employee incentives and benefits
- Employee of the month programs
- Work with a great company!
- Operate hand-welding, flame-cutting, hand-soldering, or brazing machinery to weld metal
- Preheat workpieces before welding
- Fill holes, indentations, or seams
- Inspect products for quality and conformance to specifications
- Read and interpret blueprints, specifications, work orders, etc.
- Measure and calculate dimensions
- Ignite torches or start power supplies
- Hammer out bulges
- Oversee welding process to prevent overheating and adjust settings
- Maintain safety and functionality of equipment and machinery
- Train new hires
- Comply with health and safety regulations and always wear protective gear
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized work environment
- Experience is required
- Mathematical skills
- Stand for an extended time
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and time-management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Strong attention to detail
- Reliable and punctual
Surge hires for a variety of top jobs in the area. We specialize in staffing for administrative, call centers, hospitality, logistics, manufacturing, automotive, and technology roles! Call your local branch today and we would be happy to discuss all options with you.
We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
-Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
-Great Weekly Pay
-Free Skills Training
- Direct hire
Surge is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workplace. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.