- First shift, Monday - Friday
- 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
- Weekly competitive pay
- Quick cash with direct deposit
- Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
- Employee incentives and benefits
- Employee of the month programs
- Work with a great company!
- Join metal parts through gas metal arc welding
- Read and interpret blueprints and schematics
- Arrange, align, and clean workpieces to remove rough spots before welding
- Ensure equipment and tools adhere to safety guidelines
- Adjust flow rate of shield gas
- Weld in flat, horizontal, vertical, and overhead positions
- Assess quality and conformance of product by conducting tests
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized work environment
- Comply with health and safety regulations and always wear protective gear
- Previous MIG welding experience is preferred
- Excellent mathematical and measurements skills
- Knowledge of equipment and tools needed to perform tasks
- Required to stand for long periods
- Must be able to work in various weather and temperature conditions
- Engage in frequent bending, squatting, pushing, and pulling
- Excellent communication, time management, and collaboration skills
Surge hires for a variety of top jobs in the area. We specialize in staffing for administrative, call centers, hospitality, logistics, manufacturing, automotive, and technology roles! Call your local branch today and we would be happy to discuss all options with you.
We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
-Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
-Great Weekly Pay
-Free Skills Training
- Direct hire
Surge is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workplace. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.