- Second shift, Monday - Friday
- 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Weekly competitive pay
- Quick cash with direct deposit
- Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
- Employee incentives and benefits
- Employee of the month programs
- Work with a great company!
- Operate and tend welding machinery used to join metal parts
- Read and interpret blueprints and instructions
- Monitor and listen to welding machine and adjust settings when needed to meet specifications
- Inspect product to ensure quality and damages
- Transport products to a designated location using a forklift, pallet jack, or other moving equipment
- Perform basic maintenance and upkeep of machinery or call for repairs when necessary
- Maintain an organized, safe, and clean work environment
- Comply with health and safety regulations and always wear protective gear
- Basic knowledge of hand and power tools
- Experience in a manufacturing or warehouse setting is a plus
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Engage in repetitive motions including bending, squatting, pushing, and pulling
- Ability to work in various weather and temperature conditions
- Strong teamwork, communication, and organizational skills
- Excellent manual dexterity and attention to detail
- Great attendance and punctual
Surge hires for a variety of top jobs in the area. We specialize in staffing for administrative, call centers, hospitality, logistics, manufacturing, automotive, and technology roles! Call your local branch today and we would be happy to discuss all options with you.
We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
-Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
-Great Weekly Pay
-Free Skills Training
- Direct hire
Surge is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workplace. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.