- First shift, Monday - Saturday
- 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
- Weekly competitive pay
- Quick cash with direct deposit
- Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
- Employee incentives and benefits
- Employee of the month programs
- Work with a great company!
- Manufacture an array of goods using wood, veneers, and laminates
- Design, produce and test wood products
- Understand and interpret blueprints, architectural drawings, schematics, etc.
- Use hand tools to build furniture and operate woodworking machinery
- May operate CNC machines
- Cut, shape, and smooth wooden pieces
- Use caliper or ruler to verify specified dimensions
- Use sander or sandpaper to smooth products
- Join pieces to create a complete unit by adding fasteners and adhesives
- Produce wooden accents and trim
- Inspect product for quality or damages and make adjustments when needed
- Repair and fix products
- Comply with health and safety regulations and always wear protective gear
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous Woodworking experience
- Ability to use computer-controlled machinery
- Basic mathematic skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines, goals, and quotas
Surge hires for a variety of top jobs in the area. We specialize in staffing for administrative, call centers, hospitality, logistics, manufacturing, automotive, and technology roles! Call your local branch today and we would be happy to discuss all options with you.
We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
-Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
-Great Weekly Pay
-Free Skills Training
- Direct hire
Surge is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workplace. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.