Customer Service Representative
- First shift, Monday - Friday
- 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Weekly competitive pay
- Quick cash with direct deposit
- Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
- Employee incentives and benefits
- Employee of the month programs
- Work with a great company!
- Take customer calls and offer patient, accurate, and satisfactory service
- Assist customers through various platforms such as email, chat, text, etc.
- Guide customers through navigating the website, troubleshooting, ordering, etc.
- Inform customers about new products, services, or policies
- Review accounts to provide information and updates regarding billing, shipping, tracking orders, warranties, etc.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of company and policy updates, delays, and the full range of products and services
- Find resolutions for dissatisfied customers or transfer them to a supervisor for further assistance
- Listen to customer feedback
- Use software, databases, scripts, and other tools when appropriate
- Update call notes and reports in the CRM
- Meet and exceed performance goals
- Excellent time management, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Previous customer service experience is preferred
- Outstanding active listening skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Always remain professional and polite
- Patient and empathetic
- Willingness to learn
Surge hires for a variety of top jobs in the area. We specialize in staffing for administrative, call centers, hospitality, logistics, manufacturing, automotive, and technology roles! Call your local branch today and we would be happy to discuss all options with you.
We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
-Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
-Great Weekly Pay
-Free Skills Training
- Direct hire
Surge is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workplace. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.