- First shift, Monday - Friday
- 6:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Weekly competitive pay
- Quick cash with direct deposit
- Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
- Employee incentives and benefits
- Employee of the month programs
- Work with a great company!
- Secure premises and clients by patrolling property, monitoring surveillance, inspecting buildings and access points, and permitting authorized entry
- Obtain assistance by sounding alarms when needed
- Prevent losses and damages by documenting and reporting irregularities, informing violators, and restraining trespassers
- Direct traffic when needed
- Complete required reports and documentation by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities
- Inspect for the operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, troubleshooting, repairing, and calling for repairs when needed
- Respond to emergencies to provide essential aid to employees and customers
- Previous security experience and/or education is preferred
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Strong attention to detail, sound judgment, and fast decision-making skills
- Knowledge of Security Operations and Procedures is a plus
- Ability to multitask
- Knowledge of Basic Security and Fire Inspection Procedures is a plus
- May be required to stand for long periods
Surge hires for a variety of top jobs in the area. We specialize in staffing for administrative, call centers, hospitality, logistics, manufacturing, automotive, and technology roles! Call your local branch today and we would be happy to discuss all options with you.
We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
-Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
-Great Weekly Pay
-Free Skills Training
- Direct hire
Surge is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workplace. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.