- Monday - Friday
- Weekly competitive pay
- Quick cash with direct deposit
- Employee incentives and benefits
- Employee of the month programs
- Work with a great company!
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical issues & safety issues & perform preventative maintenance
- Plan routes & meet pickup schedule
- Document & log work/rest periods and miles spent driving and retaining fuel/toll receipts
- Comply with truck driving rules & regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking & break periods) as well as with company policies & procedures
- Maneuver trucks into loading & unloading positions
- Report defects, accidents & violations
- Proven experience as a truck driver in flatbed, covered wagon, van trailer work
- Hands on experience with electronic equipment & software (GPS, AVL units, CB etc.)
- Ability to drive long hours & travel regularly
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules & regulations
- No recent moving or driving violations
- Adaptability & foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions, etc.)
We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
-Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
-Great Weekly Pay
-Free Skills Training
- Direct hire
Surge is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workplace. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.