Non-Convey Material Handler (925277)
- First shift, Monday - Saturday
- 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Weekly competitive pay
- Quick cash with direct deposit
- Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
- Employee incentives and benefits
- Employee of the month programs
- Work with a great company!
- Process merchandise using computer screen, RF terminals, or reports
- Operate manual and powered material handling equipment
- Transport pallets and storage racks to designated areas and neatly stack them
- Accurately record the movement of merchandise throughout the production process
- Complete production paperwork to ensure accuracy, quality, and quantity of orders
- Ensure equipment is safe and operational before use
- Comply with health and safety regulations and always wear protective gear
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized work environment
- Ability to stand for an extended time
- Basic computer and/or scanning experience is a plus
- Ability to pass in-house training program to operate powered material handling equipment
- Must not have fear of heights
- Team player
Surge hires for a variety of top jobs in the area. We specialize in staffing for administrative, call centers, hospitality, logistics, manufacturing, automotive, and technology roles! Call your local branch today and we would be happy to discuss all options with you.
We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
-Unlimited $400 referral bonuses
-Great Weekly Pay
-Free Skills Training
- Direct hire
Surge is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workplace. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.